Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oman Environment Day, Um Salama School



Monday, 8th January is our environmental day (Oman Environment Day) .As you know these days we have no school.Our students are on holidays .However, I liked to participate .I worked with some kids in my village and I raised their awareness about the environment day in Oman and we should all have part on this day.They were very happy to help.I told them about Eco-group and the members here will see how they participated .They asked me how they can participate. I told them they can help by cleaning the area around their houses.Thus they did it and I took some photos for them.I know it might not be what you expect but at least they know about this day.I wish you will enjoy watching these photos.


Moza Al-Moqbali
Um Salama School
Sohar

No comments: